These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd, also known as aquapet.com.au.
The term M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd / aquapet.com.au or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Our business registration number is ABN: 59 612 156 715. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website. This Agreement applies to all our Wholesale/Retail customers.
All orders placed through aquapet.com.au under M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd are subject to confirmation and acceptance by M&R Aquarium Supplies Ptys Ltd. By placing an order online, you are making an offer to us to purchase the products you have selected for the price (including delivery and other charges) based on these Terms and Conditions. M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject any offer for any reason, including without limitation, an error in the price of the product description posted on this website, the unavailability of a product, or error in your order. At placement of the order, we will issue you with an order number for reference. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the products you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is made, we will contact you by phone or email. Each order is processed the following business day or once the payment has been cleared.
Delivery Of Your Products
M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd will make every effort to deliver your products according to the estimated delivery time provided by us at checkout. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through to Friday) excluding public holidays. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, this may change due to circumstances beyond our control. If your product(s) have not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please feel free to contact us. M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd or its agent will deliver the product(s) you have ordered to the delivery address that you specify in your order. Any persons at the delivery address who receives the product will be presumed by M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd to be authorised to receive the products. If there is no one at that delivery address to receive or pay for the order, M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the products have been delivered to you, you will own them, and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
- FREE DELIVERY – MINIMUM ORDER $99.00 (TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY)
- The Seller is under no obligation to sell to any Buyer if the trading arrangement is not financially viable. Examples being far remote locations that require higher freight costs to deliver.
- For remote locations, if a secondary delivery point or depot can be used and is still viable for the seller to send under point 1, then the Buyer is responsible for all delivery costs from this secondary point to final location.
- The Seller is open to work with all Buyers to resolve the best options for all parties involved with delivery options for all locations. We will always find a way to get stock to you, just some locations may require extra freight charges, where a surcharge will be advised and applied once agreed too. (Note as of March 2022 a new freight matrix will apply a surcharge at the time of ordering for all remote and hard to get to locations)
- RISK: THE RISK IN THE GOODS WILL PASS TO THE BUYER UPON ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME AND DATE
- All goods packed with “Authorised to leave if unattended” if this is not required, please notify before order is packed. Add to notes on the checkout at ordering and / or email once order is raised [email protected].
- Any issues with goods / damaged / incorrect etc – please email [email protected]. All lead times for delivery are expressed in the number of working Business days from receipt of an order to actual delivery to the location. Day 1 commences when the order is transferred to the Seller. Orders after 2pm will have lead times starting from the next business day.
NOTE: * denotes Long Distance Freight – at times delays can be expected which are out of control of the suppler. The suppler will do its best to inform and update the Buyer, once known. NOTE: These times are a guide only and, in most cases, will be less – out of stocks or back orders can delay all or part of an order.
2 to 3 Working Days
4 Working Days
QLD, NSW & TAS
4 Working Days
5 to 7 Working Days
4 to 5 Working Days
5 to 7 Working Days
WA & NT
*5 to 7 Working Days
*7 Working Days Plus – depending
Payment Methods and Processing
We offer payments using by not limited to Visa, American Express and Mastercard through secure online payment system powered by Stripe, After Pay and PayPal.
For each online order, you must pay the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd and the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd is encoded and fully secured according to industry standard.
Items that are purchased via this site may be refunded within 48 hours of delivery for any unopened product(s) only. The purchaser must bear the cost of shipping to return the item. All claims after this point will be rejected unless required by law. Refunds will not be given if you supplied an incorrect delivery address, and your product(s) did not arrive.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products purchased on the www.aquapet.com.au website under M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd include GST, where applicable.
All of our products are sent to you in good condition and is packaged correctly. We cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival.
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user’s name and password. You are liable if your user’s name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You must contact M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd as soon as possible when you feel your account has been compromised and we will respond accordingly. M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Images and Graphics
M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd aims to include up to date images and/or graphics of all the products on our website. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the products carefully before using the goods.
www.aquapet.com.au under M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd will comply with M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd Privacy Statement. M&R Aquarium Supplies Pty Ltd will not reveal your personal information to external or third-party organisations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Australian Government as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988. Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and further legislation is available at www.privacy.gov.au.