API® AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier is proven to convert poisonous ammonia into a non-toxic form. AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier works instantly in both fresh and saltwater aquariums, removing ammonia, chlorine, and chloramines. Note that if your aquarium tests positive for ammonia, it is necessary to perform a partial water change first, and then neutralize the ammonia. AMMO LOCK ammonia detoxifier is now detectable by API Ammonia Test Kits.
Key Features of API® AMMO LOCK:
– Comes with 1 API Ammo-Lock Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Ammonia Detoxifier.
– Detoxifies ammonia in both aquarium water and tap water.
– Helps make your aquarium water safe for your finned friends instantly!
– You will be able to see a reduction in ammonia levels when you test the water with any API Test Kit (sold separately).
– For best results, dose freshwater and saltwater every 2 days until the ammonia are no longer detected.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: For animal treatment only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, immediately give 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting. Call a physician. In case of contact with skin or eyes, immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician. Store below 100 degrees F (38 degrees C).
Add 5 ml. per 10 gallons of aquarium water. Add every two days until ammonia is not detected.